How idols' albums are sold these days...

How idols' albums are sold these days... - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title How idols' albums are sold these days..., we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : How idols' albums are sold these days...
link : How idols' albums are sold these days...

Read more


How idols' albums are sold these days...


Please choose one of these:
- Send the album by post
- Throw away the album (No needed)
- Fetch the albums by yourself (Visit the store)

Sellers are now putting this as an option since there are a lot of fans who buy a lot of albums only for the fansign entry coupons and throw them out afterwards.


-But the words are a little bit too harsh... They should've used words like 'Donate' or something like that...

-Next time, just release edible albums so that it won't go to waste...

-That's fascinating...

-That's beneficial for the fans who buy albums just for the coupons then...

-I think it's so much better for idols to just sell fansign entry coupons instead of putting it in the albums...

-I think it's a great ideaㅠㅠ I mean, I buy a lot of albums that I don't even have enough space for them anymore...

-What a waste of paper. What's the use of us bringing our own bottle to buy coffee if people are throwing out albums like thisㅠㅠ 

-What the heck. They should just sell the coupons instead of thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it's a great idea. I hope my idols see this and learn from this.

-I think it's nice. It's so much better than wasting resources, right?

-I don't think it's a bad idea. I like itㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who thinks it's a great idea? There's nothing you can do with the albums, anyway.

-Hmm... So you're saying the fans are paying for something they're not getting...?

-I don't think it's a wise choice...


Thus Articles How idols' albums are sold these days...

Sekianlah artikel How idols' albums are sold these days... This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles How idols' albums are sold these days... With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/04/how-idols-albums-are-sold-these-days.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: