[teens stories] AFTER YOU BROKE UP HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET OVER IT?

[teens stories] AFTER YOU BROKE UP HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET OVER IT? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [teens stories] AFTER YOU BROKE UP HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET OVER IT?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [teens stories] AFTER YOU BROKE UP HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET OVER IT?
link : [teens stories] AFTER YOU BROKE UP HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET OVER IT?

Read more


[teens stories] AFTER YOU BROKE UP HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET OVER IT?

Tell me how many days you dated too
I don't know if it's because it hasn't been a week since I broke up, but it's so hard to forget himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+321][-50]
original post: here

1. [+308, -1]
If it was someone who treated me f*************cking nicely, even after a few years, I still suddenly think about him ㅜ if not, people will usually forget within a month

2. [+186, -4]
I don't know how many days we dated but forgetting wasn't hard at all. When we broke up, I endured it but got tired of enduring. We chose to break up so it's rather relieving

3.[+171, -4]
We've been dating for 70 days but it was hard to forget for almost 3 months

4. [+120, -1]
We've been seeing each other for a year but I forgot about him in 2 weeks. I thought that it wasn't hard to forget people but I wasn't able to forget another guy I dated for only 1 month and was having a hard time. So I don't think that the amount of time you dated the person matters

5. [+67, -3]
0 day. Me too I want to forget someone... find strength you brat...

6. [+46, 0]
I dated my ex for 5 years and still am not able to forget him after 5 years. It's driving me crazy

7. [+46, 0]
I'm the style to forget if I date a new guy... it doesn't matter how long I dated before



Thus Articles [teens stories] AFTER YOU BROKE UP HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET OVER IT?

Sekianlah artikel [teens stories] AFTER YOU BROKE UP HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET OVER IT? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [teens stories] AFTER YOU BROKE UP HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET OVER IT? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/03/teens-stories-after-you-broke-up-how.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: