[teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL

[teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL
link : [teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL

Read more


[teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL

Why is it so pink?




post response:
[+82][-6]
original post: here

1. [+153, -3]
Why? It's pretty, it's Produce material 

2. [+39, -5]
Hul it's so put but I feel like people with dark skin won't suit that

3. [+34, -3]
Huh but it's pretty, if you have white skin and long hair, you're going to f*cking pull it off

4. [+6, -0]
It looks like what they wore for Produce48. Just imagine going to school feeling like you're going to shoot for Produce, I'll totally catch the celebrity disease and be super careful of whatever I say or do and act like a princessㅋㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+4, -0]
Why?? It's so pretty, it even as someone in their 20s if I could go back to my school days I'd like to wear something like that




Thus Articles [teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL

Sekianlah artikel [teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/03/teen-stories-i-feel-like-our-schools.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: