[naver] BIGBANG TOP, DONATES 100M "I WANT TO HELP MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT AGAINST COVID19""

[naver] BIGBANG TOP, DONATES 100M "I WANT TO HELP MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT AGAINST COVID19"" - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [naver] BIGBANG TOP, DONATES 100M "I WANT TO HELP MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT AGAINST COVID19"", we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [naver] BIGBANG TOP, DONATES 100M "I WANT TO HELP MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT AGAINST COVID19""
link : [naver] BIGBANG TOP, DONATES 100M "I WANT TO HELP MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT AGAINST COVID19""

Read more


[naver] BIGBANG TOP, DONATES 100M "I WANT TO HELP MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT AGAINST COVID19""







original post: here

1. [+5,5591, -1,497]
It's nice that you donated, but don't think of coming back on broadcast

2. [+3,199, -80]
Still, it's a good and cool thing to donate

3. [+2,644, -242]
It's really good to see warm donations when the country is suffering like that. I hope to read only good news from now on!

4. [+1,544, -151]
Good job TOP

5. [+1,025, -129]
In such a poor and hard time, I don't think that anything can compare to the sacrifice of the medical staff, but I hope that TOP and those few celebrities who actually donated will give them a bit of strength. As a fan of TOP, but also as a Korea, I support you. I hope we get through this

6. [+502, -55]
What's up with leaving hate on donation??? We have to praise donations

7. [+397, -25]
He did his own mistakes and it's true that I hate to see him, but this is a good did and no matter whether he's trying to restore his image in the bigger picture, I'm not going to twist this. This is a lot of money, I hope they use it transparently



Thus Articles [naver] BIGBANG TOP, DONATES 100M "I WANT TO HELP MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT AGAINST COVID19""

Sekianlah artikel [naver] BIGBANG TOP, DONATES 100M "I WANT TO HELP MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT AGAINST COVID19"" This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [naver] BIGBANG TOP, DONATES 100M "I WANT TO HELP MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT AGAINST COVID19"" With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/03/naver-bigbang-top-donates-100m-i-want.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: