[teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE?

[teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE?
link : [teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE?

Read more


[teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE?


Personally,  I'm the type who forgets easily, so there are a lot of people who get annoyed when I asked again saying stuff like "you already asked that", rather I would like that person to just smile and no matter how many times I ask to just answer prettily and friendly, that man would be so much cooler. What about you? 

post response:
[+147][-4]
original post: here
1. [+187, -11]
I want a man who knows how to raise an impenetrable cold wall, who's honest and wise... So I can have all the satisfaction in the world when I'll be able to break that wall

2. [+167, -0]
Someone kind and who makes my heart flutter, that's the best..

3. [+94, -1]
Someone who would say stuff like "Huh? Pardon me?" when they didn't understand what I was saying but in a f*cking friendly way, it makes my heart flutter

4. [+90, -1]
Someone with manners and has a good head on his shoulders

5. [+86, -1]
Someone who's good at what I'm not good at, it makes my heart flutter... Someone who's good at math, and who knows how to play an instrument

6. [+83, -2]
Since I'm an eolbba (t/n: someone who fangirls on visuals), someone handsomeㅎㅎ..



Thus Articles [teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE?

Sekianlah artikel [teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/01/teeen-stories-what-is-one-personality.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: