Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer

Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer
link : Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer

Read more


Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer


Article: "My c** tastes like kimchi" Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer under controversy

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+431, -2] I thought it counted as offense if it was received that way

2. [+412, -7] I don't know why people are saying this is okay when he's using the word kimchi to mean something negative. Sometimes I want to beat some of you with a stick.

3. [+265, -2] I guess it's as if he said "my c** tastes like wasabi"??

4. [+31, -1] Kimchi is so delicious, what a gross way to express something, f*ck

5. [+26, -0] Well he should go get it checked out at the hospital then

6. [+24, -1] Ever since Disney+ came out, Netflix has been feeling the heat and is obviously trying to focus on the Asian market. I think this will make sure that they lose the Korean market to Disney+. Korea is the biggest OTT market in Asia right now.

7. [+21, -1] Don't talk bad about my kimchi ㅡㅡ

8. [+17, -0] It's time for Disney, everyone~ Netflix is already losing their market to Disney these days.

9. [+9, -1] It's always the ons without roots who speak trash like this

10. [+9, -20] This actually makes me realize how kimchi has become a famous food worldwide.. but yeah, it does make me feel offended that it's being used in a sexual joke like this, ugh

11. [+6, -0] Well your armpits smell like rotten eggs

12. [+6, -1] I was put off when I saw this too, I guess I wasn't the only one

13. [+5, -0] I want to slap whoever wrote that line with radish kimchi

-


Thus Articles Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer

Sekianlah artikel Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/01/netizens-take-offense-to-netflixs-sex.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: