X1's Son Dongpyo cozies up to Hyeri

X1's Son Dongpyo cozies up to Hyeri - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title X1's Son Dongpyo cozies up to Hyeri, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : X1's Son Dongpyo cozies up to Hyeri
link : X1's Son Dongpyo cozies up to Hyeri

Read more


X1's Son Dongpyo cozies up to Hyeri


Article: X1's Son Dongpyo, "I think Hyeri's personality matches mine"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+796, -15] He's not even that cute looking but he tries way too hard to act cute, it made me change the channel

2. [+759, -49] He's as ugly as Lee Daehwi but acts too cute and seems just as arrogant as him as well

3. [+663, -13] Is he young and just hasn't gotten basic manners down yet or what? He's somewhere between acting too cute and acting too tough...

4. [+56, -2] He'd be getting less hate if he didn't try to act so cute and toned it down a bit... Song Hyungjun from his own team has that petite, cute image but he's respectful and keeps his manners so he doesn't have any antis

5. [+55, -2] He speaks quite arrogantly

6. [+54, -3] Where in the world did he learn those disgusting cute acts from? I thought I was going to throw up. One thing's for sure, I've memorized his face now.

7. [+53, -3] He seems soooo damn c*cky... I felt so uncomfortable every time I saw him on screen

8. [+42, -2] The fact that a kid like him was center at all just proves the show was rigged. I bet you 100% that he's on the list of rigged members. I don't even know where they found this loser and why he thinks he's fit to be an idol at all, tsk tsk.

9. [+40, -9] At least Lee Daehwi is good at composing and writing songs

10. [+37, -4] Seeing an ugly kid like him do aegyo makes me throw up...

11. [+30, -3] I want to smack him every time he tries to act up

12. [+28, -3] Son Dongpyo is the reason I hate X1 and change the channel. I don't just hate him, I feel like throwing up every time he acts cute. I wish someone around him would tell him to just stop. He doesn't look cute absolutely at all, and it's quite disgusting added on top of his c*cky personality.

13. [+26, -0] He looks like any middle schooler you'd see walking around on the streets

-


Thus Articles X1's Son Dongpyo cozies up to Hyeri

Sekianlah artikel X1's Son Dongpyo cozies up to Hyeri This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles X1's Son Dongpyo cozies up to Hyeri With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/10/x1s-son-dongpyo-cozies-up-to-hyeri.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: