Goo Hara's Insta Live

Goo Hara's Insta Live - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Goo Hara's Insta Live, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Goo Hara's Insta Live
link : Goo Hara's Insta Live

Read more


Goo Hara's Insta Live


I think she did a live broadcast because people worried about her after the news of Sulli's passing and she just wanted to let them know she's okay


-I'm not a fan of hers but I'm really worried about her. Seeing the look on her face aches my heart really bad.

-This is so heart-breaking... Hang in there, Hara-yaㅠㅠ

-I watched her live broadcast for a few seconds before I turned it off because I couldn't bear seeing the sight of her being that sad...

-I wish Goo Hara all the peace and happiness in this world. I also hope Sulli is in a better place now, where she only gets to be happy and her bad memories are all erased...

-I shouldn't have watched it, my heart is breaking...

-Hara-ya, please know that I always wish you all the happiness this world can offer...

-I'm tearing upㅠㅠ I worried about her and I'm really thankful she did a live broadcast to let her fans know how she's doing so farㅠㅠ 

-It's okay, Hara. You can cry all you want. You can cry your heart out.

-Look at how swollen her eyes areㅠㅠ Thank you so much for letting us know that you're fineㅜㅜ 



Thus Articles Goo Hara's Insta Live

Sekianlah artikel Goo Hara's Insta Live This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Goo Hara's Insta Live With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/10/goo-haras-insta-live.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: