[theqoo] IF SANA WAS TO CHASE AFTER YOU...

[theqoo] IF SANA WAS TO CHASE AFTER YOU... - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [theqoo] IF SANA WAS TO CHASE AFTER YOU..., we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [theqoo] IF SANA WAS TO CHASE AFTER YOU...
link : [theqoo] IF SANA WAS TO CHASE AFTER YOU...

Read more


[theqoo] IF SANA WAS TO CHASE AFTER YOU...



I'm falling for her for sure

original post: here

1. I'm dizzy...

2. She's f*cking pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Unnie let me line upㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Sana-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Unnie I'll treat you wellㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

4. I'm a girl and I'll fall for her too

5. She doesn't even need to flirt for me to fall for her

6. No but she's really the human cutie sexy

7. I'm so dizzy right now, there's on way I don't fall for herㄷㄷㄷ

8. Wow Sana...

9. There's so many things to focus here..

10. How is her name Sana too..



Thus Articles [theqoo] IF SANA WAS TO CHASE AFTER YOU...

Sekianlah artikel [theqoo] IF SANA WAS TO CHASE AFTER YOU... This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [theqoo] IF SANA WAS TO CHASE AFTER YOU... With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/08/theqoo-if-sana-was-to-chase-after-you.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: