Taeyeon gets photobombed at the airport

Taeyeon gets photobombed at the airport - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Taeyeon gets photobombed at the airport, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Taeyeon gets photobombed at the airport
link : Taeyeon gets photobombed at the airport

Read more


Taeyeon gets photobombed at the airport


Article: Foreign tourist joins Taeyeon's photo time

Source: MK Sports via Nate

1. [+1,000, -24] What's Kim Tae Woo doing back there

2. [+993, -30] Foreigners like doing stuff like this, like stealing the attention while someone's taking a picture. Whenever I look back at the photos I took overseas, I always find a picture with one of these.

3. [+603, -20] It's Kim Tae Woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, -6] Well Maybe Taeyeon's the one in his picture ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -3] I remember when I was taking pictures in Bali, there was an Australian woman doing the peace sign and going crazy behind me.. I guess that's considered racism. I didn't even know that and I asked her for a picture too... ㅜ.ㅜ

6. [+15, -4] Taenggoo looks so cute~~~ ㅋ

7. [+15, -3] Pretty hair color ㅎ

8. [+14, -1] Kim Tae Woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -0] Maybe he's a foreign celebrity and thought he was being recognized and waved too..

10. [+5, -1] I thought it was Kim Tae Woo when I saw the thumbnail... sorry, Kim Tae Woo..

-


Thus Articles Taeyeon gets photobombed at the airport

Sekianlah artikel Taeyeon gets photobombed at the airport This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Taeyeon gets photobombed at the airport With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/08/taeyeon-gets-photobombed-at-airport.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: