[enter-talk] THE THING THAT ALWAYS RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN FANGIRLING ON IDOLS

[enter-talk] THE THING THAT ALWAYS RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN FANGIRLING ON IDOLS - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [enter-talk] THE THING THAT ALWAYS RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN FANGIRLING ON IDOLS, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [enter-talk] THE THING THAT ALWAYS RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN FANGIRLING ON IDOLS
link : [enter-talk] THE THING THAT ALWAYS RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN FANGIRLING ON IDOLS

Read more


[enter-talk] THE THING THAT ALWAYS RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN FANGIRLING ON IDOLS




Face + Great character
VS
Skills + Great character

original post: here

1. For me, face is a skill

2. But charms should be considered a skill too

3. For me, I don't care no matter how pretty your face is, if your skills is a hole, you just look r*tarded

4. If your skills are so so, your face is also so so

5. If your face isn't my type, I can't fangirl on you and if you suck, I can't fangirl on you either

6. For me it's face + charms. I feel like if you don't have skills but you work hard, you'll still be able to improve, but I'm ready to overlook...

7. The face is the pre-requisite

8. 22222 If you don't have talent, I wouldn't even care about you

9. Talent!!! I will join the fandom through skills, and later fall for the face as well

10. Are you joking?ㅋㅋㅋ  For me, I need the face + skills that cannot be bashed no matter where you go




Thus Articles [enter-talk] THE THING THAT ALWAYS RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN FANGIRLING ON IDOLS

Sekianlah artikel [enter-talk] THE THING THAT ALWAYS RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN FANGIRLING ON IDOLS This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [enter-talk] THE THING THAT ALWAYS RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS WHEN FANGIRLING ON IDOLS With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/08/enter-talk-thing-that-always-receives.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: