Yang Hyunsuk, 'I will be stepping down from my position on YG Ent. per June 14th'

Yang Hyunsuk, 'I will be stepping down from my position on YG Ent. per June 14th' - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Yang Hyunsuk, 'I will be stepping down from my position on YG Ent. per June 14th', we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Yang Hyunsuk, 'I will be stepping down from my position on YG Ent. per June 14th'
link : Yang Hyunsuk, 'I will be stepping down from my position on YG Ent. per June 14th'

Read more


Yang Hyunsuk, 'I will be stepping down from my position on YG Ent. per June 14th'



-Does he think that it's all over once he leaves YG Ent.?

-Yeah, go ahead and leave YG Ent. But make sure you get investigated as well.

-Just because you left doesn't mean you're no longer responsible for this messㅎㅎ

-Well, technically... The chairman of YG Ent is his brother, not him.

-That's ridiculous

-Seems like retiring and leaving the group has become a trend latelyㅎㅎㅎ

-That's very Yang Hyunsuk, so stupid. 

-Ok, so is he getting investigated?? It's not over just because he left the company, right??

-Now?? Well, it's kinda too late now. Don't you think so? He still has his brother running the company anyway...

-Why does it matter? The chairman is still his brother.

-No, its not over yet~~


Thus Articles Yang Hyunsuk, 'I will be stepping down from my position on YG Ent. per June 14th'

Sekianlah artikel Yang Hyunsuk, 'I will be stepping down from my position on YG Ent. per June 14th' This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Yang Hyunsuk, 'I will be stepping down from my position on YG Ent. per June 14th' With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/06/yang-hyunsuk-i-will-be-stepping-down.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: