Top 10 trainees on 'Produce 101' by votes from community sites

Top 10 trainees on 'Produce 101' by votes from community sites - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Top 10 trainees on 'Produce 101' by votes from community sites, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Top 10 trainees on 'Produce 101' by votes from community sites
link : Top 10 trainees on 'Produce 101' by votes from community sites

Read more


Top 10 trainees on 'Produce 101' by votes from community sites


Pann: Shocking debut group by votes from community sites

(OP says 'Produce 101' became 'The Unit' because half of the top 10 trainees are "recycles")

1. [+285, -83] I like it, how is this shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+245, -74] I really like it. It makes me happy to just imagine it ㅎㅎ

3. [+161, -243] This is such a flop.

4. [+99, -11] It's a fact that in this Produce 101, the recycles are the top when it comes to their looks, bodies, and talents. Nothing new.

5. [+77, -8] Hul, I really like it. I'll stan them for sure.

6. [+65, -6] Wow, I want nothing more than this to happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+50, -66] I don't think it's fair to have 4 members who have already debuted. Kim Wooseok will debut for sure and I want either Han Seungwoo or Choi Byungchan to debut. I like Jo Seungyeon's talent but his controversy turns me off.

8. [+46, -4] I love it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+32, -22] Don't worry, this isn't gonna happen for sure.

10. [+29, -45] Why are Jo Seungyoon and Choi Byungchan there? I guess I can understand Choi Byungchan's rank since he was always ranked high but Jo Seungyoon has his controversy and was ranked low. Isn't this wrong?

11. [+27, -34] So gloomy ㅋㅋ

12. [+26, -6] I like it. The bad dancers are tolerable in this.

13. [+25, -27] Why are these ajussis in the debut group when we have Lee Eunsang, Cha Junho, and Goo Jungmo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So gloomy, I hate it.

14. [+25, -1] Hul, I quite like it.

15. [+25, -10] This Produce 101 is The Unit 2 for sure.

16. [+21, -11] Kim Wooseok and Lee Jinhyuk are enough. I don't want to have more members who have already debuted.


Thus Articles Top 10 trainees on 'Produce 101' by votes from community sites

Sekianlah artikel Top 10 trainees on 'Produce 101' by votes from community sites This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Top 10 trainees on 'Produce 101' by votes from community sites With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/06/top-10-trainees-on-produce-101-by-votes.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: