The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time

The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time
link : The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time

Read more


The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time

may contain spoilers, read at your own risk



Esteem Ent. Yuri

Individual trainee Lee Eugene

Maroo Ent. Lee Jinwoo


-I can't help but start to dislike these three...

-I hate these three, especially Lee Jinwoo. I seriously don't understand why he wants to be a singer.

-I hate these and the Turtle Ship team except for Lee Jinhyuk...

-Lee Eugene doesn't suit to be put on this listㅋㅋㅋ

-What's Haenam?

-F*ck it, Haenam. Stop looking for your dad. I'm so sick of you acting all cutesy and stuffs.

-Cuteness doesn't get me weak anymore now. Give me the talented ones instead.

-I don't think this is all because of Mnet's evil editing. That's just how these guys actually behave.

-What's wrong with Yuri? Is it because of the center thing? 

-Was Lee Jinwoo's screen time that bad...? All I could think about was how cute he was...

-I think Wonhyuk deserves to be on this list more than Yuri...

-Why is Yuri here? The problematic one here is Haenamㅋㅋㅋ

-Haenam, you failed me...

-I had no idea why I've been voting for Lee Jinwoo, fuck...

-Wonhyuk is so much more annoying than Yuri...

[The summery of Lee Jinwoo's screen time on the 7th episode]


I chose for Bolbbalgan's song but I think I can't sing it, hingㅠㅠ
I will be scolded by the national producers if I don't do well, hingㅠㅠ
Kim Wooseok is crying next to me, but I won't cry. If I cry, my parents would think that someone bullies me, hing.
And Haenam~~
And also looking for his dad.



-Haenam was so fucking cute, I admit that. But he got way more screen time than he deserves in this episode.

-This is not it. Cuteness doesn't get me weak anymore.

-Stop looking for your dad...

-Is he like... 11 years old?

-I guess he's trying to debut by pushing off the Haenam image...

-Stop that damned Haenam, for God's sake...

-If you're looking for your dad, he's at home watching you on TV. Go home, then.

-It would've been nice if he knew when to stop. It's way too much to handle.

-He's cute, but he's going overboard with it...

-Jinwoo-ya, I'm sorry. But you're not on my vote list anymore.

-Why the hell Mnet give kids like him more screen time?? What a fucking waste of time...

-He's a year older than the small Woojin we had in the Season 2...

-He's trying so hard... I'm starting to dislike him.


Thus Articles The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time

Sekianlah artikel The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-trainees-who-got-most-screen-times.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: