The trainee who received the most benefit today

The trainee who received the most benefit today - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The trainee who received the most benefit today, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The trainee who received the most benefit today
link : The trainee who received the most benefit today

Read more


The trainee who received the most benefit today

may contain a spoiler, read at your own risk!



#1 Lee Jinhyuk
#2 Goo Jungmo 
#3 Han Ki-chan


-He deserved it...

-I was so frustrated to see this episode. I think Lee Jinhyuk has every rights to be pissed and raged, they seriously need to be scolded...

-I even voted for him this timeㅋㅋ He suffered a lot...

-Now, this is what you call benefit...

-He was just like a teacher in a fucking daycare... It must've been tough for him.

-Jinhyuk, let's keep up the good work and debut in the final line up...

-If I were him, I probably would've cursed the other trainees in front of the cameras. He has my respects...

-It was so frustrating to see that I felt like crying as I watched this episode...

-He apologized and I swear it broke my heart really bad. He's not the one who should be apologizing.

-He earned itㅋㅋㅋ He deserves it...

-I'm going to vote for him from now on...

-I totally approve;; He's a gem...

-What's going on?? 


Thus Articles The trainee who received the most benefit today

Sekianlah artikel The trainee who received the most benefit today This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The trainee who received the most benefit today With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-trainee-who-received-most-benefit.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: