Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' is the most sold celebrity book in last decade

Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' is the most sold celebrity book in last decade - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' is the most sold celebrity book in last decade, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' is the most sold celebrity book in last decade
link : Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' is the most sold celebrity book in last decade

Read more


Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' is the most sold celebrity book in last decade


Top 5 most sold books written by celebrities in last decade

1) Shout Out To The World - Bigbang (2009)
- The members' personal accounts & their self-development
- In 2011, the book was revealed to be sold for more than 550K copies

2) Don't Even Hit Them With Flowers - Kim Hye Ja (2004)
- Story about children in a poor world

3) Pieces of You - Tablo (2008)
- Short story, English version also available

4) Stylebook - stylist Seo Eun Young (2006)

5) Hyun Young's money management diary - Hyun Young (2008)

=

Instiz: In 2009, a lot of people bought this book

- Thank god I don't have one

- When I was in school, I used to take turns with friends to read this book ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At that time, it was fascinating that celebrities wrote a book

- I've never seen it... I didn't know that Bigbang wrote a book

- That'll be my pot stand

- I read this book for a book review in high school and I got scolded by my teacher ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- When you bought this book, they also gave you a diary

- I can't even throw away the book because my father bought it for my birthday since I was a Bigbang fan and he wrote a letter in the book ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Tablo's Pieces of You is a great book

- Our J-Hope...



- I bought this book and 'If You Stop Now, There's No Spotlight' by Cube's CEO


Thus Articles Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' is the most sold celebrity book in last decade

Sekianlah artikel Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' is the most sold celebrity book in last decade This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' is the most sold celebrity book in last decade With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/06/bigbangs-shout-out-to-world-is-most.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: