Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin

Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin
link : Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin

Read more


Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin








Beauty and The Beast (2017)
Belle - Emma Watson







Aladdin (2019)
Jasmine - Naomi Scott


-Jasmine is so f*cking gorgeous...

-Jasmine... I wouldn't mind if they actually name the title after her instead of Aladdinㅋㅋㅋ And I personally think the OSTs play a very important role in Disney movies...

-Princess Jasmine, please marry me...

-I prefer visuals like Emma Watson, but I have to admit that Naomi Scott has an outstanding acting and singing skill. Anyway, I love both of them...

-Who's Belle? She's Hermioneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love Beauty and The Beast, but I have to admit that Naomi Scott did a really great job on playing Jasmine.

-Emma Watson's version of Belle is just... The second version of Hermione in my eyes...

-Naomi Scott looks like an actual princess. How is it possible for someone to look that gorgeous? She's the most beautiful celebrity I have ever seen in my life

-Emma Watson is very beautiful, but I don't think Belle was meant to be for her. 

-Jasmine is so freaking beautiful. She blows my mind when she sings.

-Jasmine is driving me crazy, she's gorgeous...

-Whoa, so she actually sings the OSTs herself??


Thus Articles Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin

Sekianlah artikel Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Belle from Beauty and The Beast vs Jasmine from Aladdin With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/06/belle-from-beauty-and-beast-vs-jasmine.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: