[theqoo] 57 Y.O WOMAN GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE SHE'S SAD TO SEE HER AGING FACE

[theqoo] 57 Y.O WOMAN GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE SHE'S SAD TO SEE HER AGING FACE - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [theqoo] 57 Y.O WOMAN GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE SHE'S SAD TO SEE HER AGING FACE, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [theqoo] 57 Y.O WOMAN GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE SHE'S SAD TO SEE HER AGING FACE
link : [theqoo] 57 Y.O WOMAN GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE SHE'S SAD TO SEE HER AGING FACE

Read more


[theqoo] 57 Y.O WOMAN GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE SHE'S SAD TO SEE HER AGING FACE

- No matter how I see myself, I'm sad inside. It makes me think "since when have I became like this?

- It looks better right?

- When this person gets off work, the first person he sees isn't me but the cucumbers
- He should be looking at his wife first but instead he goes to see the cucumbers or the doggy

- A lot of people gave me attention when I was young and pretty
- Both my family and friends

- This is me when I was 20

- (Husband) I told her to throw away all the mirrors in the house. There are too many useless mirrors
- She would go in front of the mirror and look down

- I think it's fine with her face now even if she gets old
- (Doctor) we'll cut the droopy part here and pull the skin like this


- Before getting surgery, I didn't want to look at my face ever again
- Back then, when you turn 60 y.o., you become a grandma but not anymore

- The stitches on her face are over lock stitches
- She looks like a mix of an alien and a ghost

- Your eyes look like those of those officials during the Goguryeo era


- Perfect

original post: here

1. I think she looked better before

2. I also think that she looked better before. But if she's satisfied, then that's enough 

3. Her husband is too much

4. Wow her husband is a trash

5. Her husband is so detestable

6. Because her husband is like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ no wonder she's stressed over her looks

7. ㅠㅠ... she was so pretty

8. Her f*cking husband should look at his own body and face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cker

9. She was really pretty when she was youngㅠㅠㅠㅠ she looked like a celebrity

10. Wow but the surgery came out so nice..? She looks much younger


Thus Articles [theqoo] 57 Y.O WOMAN GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE SHE'S SAD TO SEE HER AGING FACE

Sekianlah artikel [theqoo] 57 Y.O WOMAN GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE SHE'S SAD TO SEE HER AGING FACE This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [theqoo] 57 Y.O WOMAN GETTING SURGERY BECAUSE SHE'S SAD TO SEE HER AGING FACE With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/05/theqoo-57-yo-woman-getting-surgery.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: