The most beautiful move in Violetta's choreography

The most beautiful move in Violetta's choreography - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The most beautiful move in Violetta's choreography, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The most beautiful move in Violetta's choreography
link : The most beautiful move in Violetta's choreography

Read more


The most beautiful move in Violetta's choreography

When they do this wings move and spread out the formation, it's so f*cking beautiful...


-I think Violetta has a really great choreography in overall...

-Sakura suits the center part in this move...

-For me, I think it's the move during Kang Hyewon's part...

-I agree... This move looks really beautiful...ㅠㅠ

-Not for me, honestly I like their choreography for La Vie En Rose more than this...

-I agree.. This move actually looks okay...

-I f*cking love this part...ㅠㅠㅠ Violetta has a really great choreography...

-I like the moves they do during Kang Hyewon and Kim Minjoo's parts...

-Both the song and the choreography are really great...ㅠㅠ

-I love this part as well!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Thus Articles The most beautiful move in Violetta's choreography

Sekianlah artikel The most beautiful move in Violetta's choreography This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The most beautiful move in Violetta's choreography With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-most-beautiful-move-in-violettas.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: