Do you know what I feel sad the most about Choa's withdrawal?

Do you know what I feel sad the most about Choa's withdrawal? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Do you know what I feel sad the most about Choa's withdrawal?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Do you know what I feel sad the most about Choa's withdrawal?
link : Do you know what I feel sad the most about Choa's withdrawal?

Read more


Do you know what I feel sad the most about Choa's withdrawal?

The fact that Excuse Me was her glorious era and also her last promotion with AOA...ㅠㅠ


난 초아 탈퇴 진짜 아쉬운게 뭔지앎? | 인스티즈




난 초아 탈퇴 진짜 아쉬운게 뭔지앎? | 인스티즈



-I literally clicked on this post just to say that...

-Choa is truly the best. She seems to get along really well with the other members, I wonder if they still keep in touchㅠㅠ

-Whoa, I can totally agree...ㅠㅠ I miss her...

-Excuse Me was her most glorious era right after Like A Cat... That Comma hair...ㅠㅠ

-I love her so much. I love her because of her vocal, her fantastic visual, and her randomness (?)

-Whoa, that hairstyle looks very beautiful. Choa pulls it off really well.

-I'm not a fan of her, but she's one of the female idols that I find the most likeableㅠㅠ

-There are no other idols like Choa out here...

-Did she retire from the industry as well? What is she up to lately?

-She left AOA...? I had no idea, hul...

-She's very talented and charming...


Thus Articles Do you know what I feel sad the most about Choa's withdrawal?

Sekianlah artikel Do you know what I feel sad the most about Choa's withdrawal? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Do you know what I feel sad the most about Choa's withdrawal? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/04/do-you-know-what-i-feel-sad-most-about.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: