The legendary Jung Hoseok's 'I want to pee' gif

The legendary Jung Hoseok's 'I want to pee' gif - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The legendary Jung Hoseok's 'I want to pee' gif, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The legendary Jung Hoseok's 'I want to pee' gif
link : The legendary Jung Hoseok's 'I want to pee' gif

Read more


The legendary Jung Hoseok's 'I want to pee' gif

Hope: 'Ah.. I want to pee'

전설의 정혹석 "아 오줌 마려" 짤 | 인스티즈
Then he discovered the camera was filming him


-Ah.. He's seriously so adorable.. Hoseok-ssi..ㅠㅠㅠ

-What is he expecting us to do.. He even said it (that he wanted to pee) in a very cool wayㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh, that's seriously so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ Hoseok-ah..ㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan but every time I look at him.. He just seems to be a very kind person..

-He looks adorable no matter how many times I've seen himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He was like, 'Ah.. I want to pee.. Oh, that camera is filming me' and suddenly becomes a clapping robot..

-He's driving me insane for real..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, so that was the reason he looked so shocked when the camera filmed him..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a fan but I have to admit that he's really adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So I wasn't the only one who thought that he said 'I want to pee' in that gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh My Godㅋㅋㅋ My puppy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hoseok-ah, you're too adorable to be real..

-Up until this second, I thought he looked taken aback because the camera filmed him.. I had no idea this was the actual reason..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like a hamster in the last gif.. So cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Thus Articles The legendary Jung Hoseok's 'I want to pee' gif

Sekianlah artikel The legendary Jung Hoseok's 'I want to pee' gif This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The legendary Jung Hoseok's 'I want to pee' gif With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-legendary-jung-hoseoks-i-want-to.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: