Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert

Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert
link : Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert

Read more


Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert

현재 에어드랍으로 받을 수 있는 태연 콘서트 사진 | 인스티즈
'Seems like you're coming to see Taeyeon today?'
(NB. It's a pun)

Ah.. Galaxy..


-Wow.. She's so beautifulㅠㅠ

-I use iPhone but I didn't get the picture..ㅠㅠ Please send it to me too..ㅠㅠ

-SM seems to love Air Drop a lot..ㅋㅋㅋ They also shared pictures through Air Drop during NCT's concert..

-What about Galaxy users..?ㅠㅠ

-I use iPhone but why didn't I get the picture..??? I'm crying..

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ That's how fans have funs while waiting..

-SM seems to love Air Drop a lot.. Is it just SM or are the other artists also doing this,, I mean, do I have to buy an iPhone just because i'm a fan of SM's artist now..?ㅠㅠ

-I guess I'm the only one who didn't go to her concert..

-Amazing!! I'm going to turn on my Air Drop whenever I go to SM Artists' concerts now..ㅋㅋㅋ

-SM.. What about Galaxy users..?

-Ok are they turning Galaxy users into outcasts now..?ㅠㅠ

-Please share the pictures on Twitter so that Galaxy users won't feel left outㅠㅠ

-Will I be able to receive one too tomorrow? hihi..

-It hasn't been that long since I changed my phone to Galaxy..ㅠㅠㅠ


Thus Articles Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert

Sekianlah artikel Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Taeyeon's picture that can only be received by airdrop on her concert With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/03/taeyeons-picture-that-can-only-be.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: