Switzerland's unforgettable scenery

Switzerland's unforgettable scenery - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Switzerland's unforgettable scenery, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Switzerland's unforgettable scenery
link : Switzerland's unforgettable scenery

Read more


Switzerland's unforgettable scenery






















Pann: The reason why you'll never forget Switzerland once you go there

1. [+84, -0] Yes, it's almost interesting... It feels like looking at scenery pictures in real life. It's so unrealistic ㅠㅠ

2. [+53, -3] It's the best country I've been to.

3. [+49, -2] I went there recently and I was amazed that it was possible to live in a place like this...

4. [+43, -0] It feels like my lungs are refreshed.

5. [+40, -0] I've been to Switzerland and I thought I was in a fairytale. The water was crystal clear and when it was 7 in the morning, the bell was ringing. I thought I was in heaven. But the souvenirs are limited to chocolate and watches.

6. [+35, -0] It's a blessed country.

7. [+32, -2] It's random but don't people go to Europe a lot these days? They said the amount of tourists to Japan decreased tremendously and that travelling to Southeast Asia and Europe increased a lot. Instead of feeding Japan, we should go to Europe where it's more foreign.

8. [+24, -0] If I earn a lot of money in the future, I want to live in Switzerland. I went there a month ago and it was the best country that I've travelled to. I really liked Jungfrau and everything, except the prices... ㅋㅋ I paid $3.70 for an ice cream cone. I'm a fan of dairy products and I liked how products like cheese and yogurt were cheap. It's the best ㅠㅠ

9. [+21, -3] With the amazing scenery, they have amazing prices ㅋㅋ

10. [+15, -0] I've been to Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Czech, and Italy. Spain and Switzerland are the only countries that I want to go again. It was that good.


Thus Articles Switzerland's unforgettable scenery

Sekianlah artikel Switzerland's unforgettable scenery This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Switzerland's unforgettable scenery With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/03/switzerlands-unforgettable-scenery.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: