Netizens can hardly believe the actual height of this female idol

Netizens can hardly believe the actual height of this female idol - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Netizens can hardly believe the actual height of this female idol, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Netizens can hardly believe the actual height of this female idol
link : Netizens can hardly believe the actual height of this female idol

Read more


Netizens can hardly believe the actual height of this female idol

I purposely just upload press-taken pictures of her








Oh My Girl's Yooa is 160cm
No matter how I look at her, I think she should be at least 166 to 167cm..


-She looks at least 170cm to me.. Her body proportion must be really nice..

-Whoa, I thought she would be at least 168cm tall.. I even thought maybe she was around 172 cm.. I can't believe she's actually 160cm, she has a really great body proportion..

-I thought she would be at least 167-ish..

-Whoa.. I was so sure she would be over 165cm tall.. YooA is so freaking beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ

-What..?? I thought she was 169cm tall.. Her body proportion is really great..

-Her face is seriously so small..

-Her legs are really long..

-She has long calves.. I'm really jealous of her..

-I think it's because of her amazing body proportions.. I'm really jealous of her..

-I thought she would be at least 168 cm ish.. She must have a really small face and long extremities..

-Crazy.. I can't believe that she's shorter than me..

-Hul.. She looks 167cm tall to me. She has a reqally great body proportion..

-She doesn't look like 160cm tall at all.. Her face must be really small..

-Hul, she looks 165cm-ish to me.. She looks taller than she actually is..

-Her body proportion is seriously amazing..


Thus Articles Netizens can hardly believe the actual height of this female idol

Sekianlah artikel Netizens can hardly believe the actual height of this female idol This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Netizens can hardly believe the actual height of this female idol With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/03/netizens-can-hardly-believe-actual.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: