Idol who rejects his fan's request in the most beautiful way ever

Idol who rejects his fan's request in the most beautiful way ever - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Idol who rejects his fan's request in the most beautiful way ever, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Idol who rejects his fan's request in the most beautiful way ever
link : Idol who rejects his fan's request in the most beautiful way ever

Read more


Idol who rejects his fan's request in the most beautiful way ever

팬싸서 팬 부탁 이쁘게 거절하는 아이돌 | 인스티즈
팬싸서 팬 부탁 이쁘게 거절하는 아이돌 | 인스티즈
The fan left in a cool mannerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

팬싸서 팬 부탁 이쁘게 거절하는 아이돌 | 인스티즈


-He's seriously so cute.. There's no way that you can't love him..

-And yet he says he's not cute at all.. Oh Gosh, Jimin..

-Whoa.. I think that's so much better than seeing him with that headband, though..?

-Whoa.. I bet the fan wasn't offended at all.. Look at how cute he is in the last picture..ㅠㅠㅠ

-My heart..!!! My heart..!!!

-If I were that fan, I probably would've blacked out right away..

-I swear Jimin is seriously the cutest person in this whole worldㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. If I ever get to see that in front of my eyes, I think I would die right away..

-Did he reject using that headband..? Because of his hairstyle..? 
  ㄴJimin tends to break headbands he wears, and besides he's also shy to wear it..! He has worn headbands a lot, and he seems to be very shy whenever he wears itㅠㅠ

-Is it because the staff prohibits him from using the headband..?
  ㄴNo.. He's just shy to wear it..ㅠㅠ

-I'm not even a fan, but my heart skipped a beat to see him acting cute like this.. Look at his gaze..

-He's seriously so lovely..

-Whoa.. Don't you think he's just too adorable to be real..? Is he an angel..? Or a fairy..?

-Ah.. I think I might die, Jimin-ah.. I love you..


Thus Articles Idol who rejects his fan's request in the most beautiful way ever

Sekianlah artikel Idol who rejects his fan's request in the most beautiful way ever This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Idol who rejects his fan's request in the most beautiful way ever With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/03/idol-who-rejects-his-fans-request-in.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: