Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual?

Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual?
link : Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual?

Read more


Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual?


vs

수능 만점 전국 수석 vs 차은우 외모 | 인스티즈
수능 만점 전국 수석 vs 차은우 외모 | 인스티즈


-Perfect score in SAT.. Anyway, Eunwoo is so freaking handsome..

-Eunwoo's visual with no doubt..

-Well, if you're going to become a celebrity I think #2 is a really good option..

-#1 with no doubt.. Eunwoo's visual looks amazing because he's Eunwoo, I wouldn't have such aura even if I have face like his..

-I would rather have Eunwoo's visual and start my career as a Youtuber..

-#2.. I would rather have Eunwoo's visual and become an actor..

-#2.. You can achieve the perfect score in SAT by studying as if your life depends on it, but not with visual..

-#2.. But Cha Eunwoo is smart as well..

-#2.. I noticed that going to a prestigious school is actually meaningless.

-Hmm.. I had a hard time choosing, but I think I would rather choose the first option..

-#1.. I'm satisfied enough just by looking at Eunwoo's visual..

-#2.. I would become a celebrity and earn a lot of money..

-Learning from my experience, I would choose #2. Studying doesn't only require brain, but also effort. While for visual, there's no such thing as effort. You're just born with it..

-Let's not forget the fact that Cha Eunwoo doesn't only have the looks, he also has the brain. He goes to a prestigious school, Sungkyunkwan Uni.

-This makes me once again realize how handsome Cha Eunwoo is..


Thus Articles Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual?

Sekianlah artikel Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Would you rather have a perfect score in SAT or have Cha Eunwoo's visual? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/would-you-rather-have-perfect-score-in.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: