Which SM's boy group concept that you wish for NCT to try out?

Which SM's boy group concept that you wish for NCT to try out? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Which SM's boy group concept that you wish for NCT to try out?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Which SM's boy group concept that you wish for NCT to try out?
link : Which SM's boy group concept that you wish for NCT to try out?

Read more


Which SM's boy group concept that you wish for NCT to try out?

DBSK's Mirotic
SHINee's Replay, Everybody, View
EXO's Love Me Right


-I really want to see NCT with songs like Tempo..? I guess..

-Taemin's Want..

-Something like Taemin's Drip Drop..ㅜㅜ

-I really want to see NCT U with something like Taemin's Press Your Number..ㅠㅠ

-F(x)'s Red Light!!

-I know SNSD is not a boy group, but I really want to see NCT with something like I Got A Boy..ㅋㅋㅋ Or maybe Taemin's solo songs!

-I want to see NCT 127 with something like EXO's Monster. And NCT Dream with something like SHINee's Replay..

-I think NCT would totally pull off something like Love Shot..ㅠㅠ Or maybe Rum Pum Pum..

-Wolf..

-EXO's The Eve..? And for Dream, I want to see them with something like Red Velvet's Happiness!

-EXO's Artificial Love..ㅠㅠ There are some rumors that Artificial Love was originally written for NCT..ㅠㅠ

-Love Me Right.. Or maybe NCT U Ten and Taeyong with something like Taemin's Move..

-Love Me Right and Love Shot for me......

-I really want to see NCT U with something like Taemin's Danger..

-EXO's Overdose, since it's my favorite song..


Thus Articles Which SM's boy group concept that you wish for NCT to try out?

Sekianlah artikel Which SM's boy group concept that you wish for NCT to try out? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Which SM's boy group concept that you wish for NCT to try out? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/which-sms-boy-group-concept-that-you.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: