Three idols who netizens think ITZY's Yeji looks similar to

Three idols who netizens think ITZY's Yeji looks similar to - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Three idols who netizens think ITZY's Yeji looks similar to, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Three idols who netizens think ITZY's Yeji looks similar to
link : Three idols who netizens think ITZY's Yeji looks similar to

Read more


Three idols who netizens think ITZY's Yeji looks similar to

ITZY 예지가 닮은것 같은 아이돌 3인방 | 인스티즈
ITZY 예지가 닮은것 같은 아이돌 3인방 | 인스티즈
ITZY's Yeji

ITZY 예지가 닮은것 같은 아이돌 3인방 | 인스티즈
Wonder Girls' Sohee

ITZY 예지가 닮은것 같은 아이돌 3인방 | 인스티즈
Red Velvet's Seulgi

ITZY 예지가 닮은것 같은 아이돌 3인방 | 인스티즈
iKON's Kim Jinhwan


-I agree. But I personally think she also resembles Kim Sanggyun from JBJ..

-I think she also has similar vibes to Kim Doyeon!!

-She reminds me of IZONE's Choi Yena in the first gif..

-I somehow think she looks like Yuqi if she has monolids..?

-She looks like Seventeen's Woozi in my opinion!

-I personally think she resembles the actress who plays the role of Cha Seri in SKY Castle!

-She reminds me of Stray Kids' Hyunjin..ㅋㅋ

-I've always thought she looks like Yuqi, but she's not listed on this post..

-When I first saw her in that survival show, I thought she looks like Jung Ilhoon from BTOB..

-Oh, I would like to add After School's Nana to the list..

-She reminds me of Jung Ilhoon, Hoshi, and Lee Yi Kyung..

-Her eyes remind me of Hoshi..

-Yeji is my girl..

-I think she looks like JB. I would believe it if someone told me they were siblings..ㅎㅎ

-She really does remind me of Seulgi. She's a great dancer, singer, bursting off with girl crush vibes and the most important thing is that I love both of them.. I love Yeji and Seulgi..

-Choi Yena..


Thus Articles Three idols who netizens think ITZY's Yeji looks similar to

Sekianlah artikel Three idols who netizens think ITZY's Yeji looks similar to This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Three idols who netizens think ITZY's Yeji looks similar to With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/three-idols-who-netizens-think-itzys.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: