There are unexpectedly a lot of people who don't say 'sorry' much

There are unexpectedly a lot of people who don't say 'sorry' much - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title There are unexpectedly a lot of people who don't say 'sorry' much, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : There are unexpectedly a lot of people who don't say 'sorry' much
link : There are unexpectedly a lot of people who don't say 'sorry' much

Read more


There are unexpectedly a lot of people who don't say 'sorry' much

There's always some kids in every class that don't say 'sorry' or 'thank you' much..
I think saying 'thank you' or 'sorry' are considered as basic manners no matter what. Am I right?


[+325][-4]

1. [+106][-1] I agree..ㅠㅠ I'm the type of person who says 'Sorry' and 'Thank you' a lot, but my friends tell me I sound like a loser because of that..

2. [+79][-0] There are a lot of kids who don't say 'sorry' after doing some mistakes..;;

3. [+55][-1] I have a habit of saying 'Thank you thank you' (NB. In English), sometimes I almost express my gratitude like that to the elderly..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+53][-7] Upvote if you hate people who never say 'sorry' and downvote if you hate people who never say 'thank you'..

5. [+29][-0] This may be out of topic, but don't you think people who borrows your stuff without asking for permissions first are really annoying?

6. [+19][-0] I can totally relate..ㅋㅋㅋ They think eating their friends' foods is something that normal so never say thank you. And there are a lot of people who never say 'sorry' even when they come later than the promised time..ㅋ;

7. [+18][-2] I read it somewhere that Koreans have this habit of apologizing, and I can feel that in myself too. But I don't think friends around me say 'sorry' much..

8. [+15][-1] Agree. And when I ask them 'Why don't you say sorry?' they reply, 'Having that kind of mindset is really wrong'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No it's not wrong, it's just that you're rude~

9. [+7][-0] I may get a lot of hate but I personally think the mindset of having to say 'sorry' or 'thank you' is very wrong from the first place..ㅋㅋㅋ What a load of bullshit..


Thus Articles There are unexpectedly a lot of people who don't say 'sorry' much

Sekianlah artikel There are unexpectedly a lot of people who don't say 'sorry' much This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles There are unexpectedly a lot of people who don't say 'sorry' much With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/there-are-unexpectedly-lot-of-people.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: