The max. height required to get into the standing section in Inkigayo

The max. height required to get into the standing section in Inkigayo - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The max. height required to get into the standing section in Inkigayo, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The max. height required to get into the standing section in Inkigayo
link : The max. height required to get into the standing section in Inkigayo

Read more


The max. height required to get into the standing section in Inkigayo



You need to be under165cm to get into the standing section in Inkigayo


-They're basically telling fanboys to not come to the show..?

-I heard it's because of the cameras, if that's true then I have nothing to say about it. It's okay as long as they don't treat the fans like trash..

-So you can't go in if you're over 165cm..??

-I heard it's because of the cameras. There's nothing we can do about that..

-I guess this is why I'm destined to be short..

-If you're over 165cm, you can't go to the standing section and have to watch from the seated section..

-I can easily meet the requirement even when I'm wearing high heels..

-That's so mean..

-Hmm.. This is exactly why I don't go to Inkigayo..

-Hul.. What the.. It's not like I can chop off my legs..??

-I think I can meet the requirement if I go there barefoot..

-The only good thing about being short..

-The same thing also applies in The Show. And that's why I don't even bother to go to Music Shows..ㅋㅋ

-Even if you meet the requirement, if you're covering the cameras the staffs would still tell you to get out..

-Is it my fault.. that I'm short..?


Thus Articles The max. height required to get into the standing section in Inkigayo

Sekianlah artikel The max. height required to get into the standing section in Inkigayo This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The max. height required to get into the standing section in Inkigayo With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-max-height-required-to-get-into.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: