The letter that an I-fan wrote for Korean Music Shows' Camera Directors

The letter that an I-fan wrote for Korean Music Shows' Camera Directors - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The letter that an I-fan wrote for Korean Music Shows' Camera Directors, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The letter that an I-fan wrote for Korean Music Shows' Camera Directors
link : The letter that an I-fan wrote for Korean Music Shows' Camera Directors

Read more


The letter that an I-fan wrote for Korean Music Shows' Camera Directors



-What's wrong with US Shows..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so f*cking curious about the camera works in US Shows..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Can someone bring me the video of BTS in US TV Shows..? I'm really curious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Judging by the date, seems like this was tweeted during Fake Love era..

-The lighting in US Shows are quite dark..ㅠㅠ But I heard the camera works in US Shows are improving a lot lately..ㅋㅋ I mean, the ones in Jimmy Fallon's show is actually really great..

-'Please forgive me'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember a lot of fans were losing their sh*t when the cameraman in Billboard didn't shoot the killing part of the whole performance..ㅋㅋ

-Armys all over the world really hate the cameraman that shot BTS' Fake Love in Billboard..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Please shoot BTS too..ㅋㅋㅋ All they shoot is the audience, not the singers..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like I-fans don't watch Music Bank..

-I was really raged when I watched BTS' performance in Billboard.. They only shot the audience and not the singers..

-But the camera works in US Shows are so much better than what I expected..ㅋㅋㅋ The problem is, they throw off all the good work and only air the scene of the audience..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's actually so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The camera focused on the audience for like half of the whole performance..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Thus Articles The letter that an I-fan wrote for Korean Music Shows' Camera Directors

Sekianlah artikel The letter that an I-fan wrote for Korean Music Shows' Camera Directors This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The letter that an I-fan wrote for Korean Music Shows' Camera Directors With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-letter-that-i-fan-wrote-for-korean.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: