The 'dog' and 'cat' in ITZY

The 'dog' and 'cat' in ITZY - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The 'dog' and 'cat' in ITZY, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The 'dog' and 'cat' in ITZY
link : The 'dog' and 'cat' in ITZY

Read more


The 'dog' and 'cat' in ITZY

itzy (있지) 강아지상과 고양이상 | 인스티즈
itzy (있지) 강아지상과 고양이상 | 인스티즈
itzy (있지) 강아지상과 고양이상 | 인스티즈
Lia (puppy)

itzy (있지) 강아지상과 고양이상 | 인스티즈
itzy (있지) 강아지상과 고양이상 | 인스티즈
itzy (있지) 강아지상과 고양이상 | 인스티즈
itzy (있지) 강아지상과 고양이상 | 인스티즈
Yeji (kitten)

Both of them were born in 2000 and the oldest members in ITZY..


-How could.. '00liners.. be the oldest members in the group..

-I think Yeji looks like a fox more, rather than a kitten..

-They're '00liners and yet they're the oldest members in the group..?? I doubted my eyes for a second..ㅋㅋㅋ

-If they're the Mad Unnie (oldest members) line then I must be in the Aunty line.. 

-I thought Yeji was older than me, I had no idea we're actually the same age..ㅠㅠ Can I still call her Unnie..?

-I totally forgot what the whole post is talking about the moment I read that sentence that stated them as the oldest members in their group..

-I think both of them resemble each other and yet look different at the same time, which is very interesting..ㅠㅠ

-Choi Lia is seriously so cute..

-I totally froze when I found out that they're the oldest members in the group...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hwang Yeji is seriously so pretty.. She just set my heart on fire..

-Yeji totally looks like a desert fox..

-Unnie.. I was told that everyone who's prettier than me should be called as Unnie..

-I love them with my whole heart..ㅠㅠ


Thus Articles The 'dog' and 'cat' in ITZY

Sekianlah artikel The 'dog' and 'cat' in ITZY This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The 'dog' and 'cat' in ITZY With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-dog-and-cat-in-itzy.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: