The '03 liner female idols who everyone is looking forward to

The '03 liner female idols who everyone is looking forward to - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The '03 liner female idols who everyone is looking forward to, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The '03 liner female idols who everyone is looking forward to
link : The '03 liner female idols who everyone is looking forward to

Read more


The '03 liner female idols who everyone is looking forward to

Fromis 9's Baek Jiheon
DOB: April 17, 2003

미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈

IZONE's Ahn Yujin
DOB: September 1, 2003
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈

Buster's Jisoo
DOB: November 22, 2003
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈

ITZY's Yuna
DOB: December 9, 2003
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈
미래가 기대되는 03라인 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈


-Our Yujin already looks perfect now.. I love her so much..

-I wonder what happened back then in 2003ㅜㅜ

-Kim Sungkyung, let's debut and get mentioned in this type of post..ㅜㅜ I love you, my bank account is all yours..

-I clicked on this post just to see my Yuna.. Yuna is the best..

-Hul.. Yuna was born in 2003..?ㅠㅠ

-It's seriously hard to believe that these idols are the same age with me..

-It feels weird to see the word ' 03 liner ', you know..

-I hope Yujin's company would let her to star in a Web Drama or something like that..

-I'm looking forward to all of these idols.. We all know how celebrities tend to get prettier as the time passes by..

-It took me a while to figure out how old are '03liners right now..

-I hope our Sungkyung can get mentioned in this type of post soon..ㅠㅠ

-I can't believe '03liners are debuting as idols now.. Time sure flies really fast..

-I've always thought Yuna was older than me.. Turns out she's the same age with my younger sibling.. But well, everyone who's prettier than me are Unnie so..ㅠㅠ Unnie..ㅠㅠ

-'03 liners are the future of Kpop Industry..

-Oh.. Are they going to be the 2nd '99 liner..? They're so pretty..


Thus Articles The '03 liner female idols who everyone is looking forward to

Sekianlah artikel The '03 liner female idols who everyone is looking forward to This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The '03 liner female idols who everyone is looking forward to With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-03-liner-female-idols-who-everyone.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: