[teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GO ON PANN ON THE BUS??

[teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GO ON PANN ON THE BUS?? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GO ON PANN ON THE BUS??, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GO ON PANN ON THE BUS??
link : [teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GO ON PANN ON THE BUS??

Read more


[teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GO ON PANN ON THE BUS??

Image result for nate pann
(pic not included)

I'm a bit like that... it's not like Pann had a good reputation so... are you guys able to go on Pann in the bus??

post response:
[+391][-28]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 20:38 신고하기
Huh? I just f*cking do it;; do people get weird stares?
337
46

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 21:25 신고하기
I lower my brightness and go on itㅋㅋㅋㅅㅋㅅㅋㅆㅋ,,,,,,
269
9

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 20:10 신고하기
I go on it in a way that others wouldn't see
145
8

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 20:15 신고하기
????What the? There are so many people who can't go on it. I just go on Pann without thinking about anything?? I'm just boldly going on Pann
93
4

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.11 01:45 신고하기
It's a bit random but I wished that when I opened the Pann app, it wouldn't appear in a big bright red color. I feel like I'm just going around advertising for Pannㅎ
60
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.10 21:00 신고하기
Why are you guys so conscious of others seeing you going on Pann or not?ㅋㅋㅋ Just go on it comfortably without worrying about getting cursed at or not
58
1



Thus Articles [teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GO ON PANN ON THE BUS??

Sekianlah artikel [teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GO ON PANN ON THE BUS?? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GO ON PANN ON THE BUS?? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/teens-stories-are-you-guys-able-to-go.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: