Let's share the most disgusting thing that you have ever done in your life

Let's share the most disgusting thing that you have ever done in your life - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Let's share the most disgusting thing that you have ever done in your life, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Let's share the most disgusting thing that you have ever done in your life
link : Let's share the most disgusting thing that you have ever done in your life

Read more


Let's share the most disgusting thing that you have ever done in your life

I've once purposely smelled my armpits..ㅎㅎㅎ

[+72][-23]

1. [+516][-4] It's funny how some users downvote the comments if they think that's really disgusting..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+392][-238] Not take a shower for more than 3 weeks.. Upvote if you think it's so freaking disgusting, and downvote if you have done the same thing..ㅠㅠ

3. [+271][-4] Whoa.. You guys are exceeding my expectation, you guys are so amazing..

4. [+255][-85] Stack up some black file-holders and hit my head on it to collect my dandruff..?

5. [+253][-4] I take a look at my fingernails after scratching my head..

6. [+198][-4] I thought you guys would be disgusting in a normal way.. You guys are seriously doing the things that even animals wouldn't do. So freaking disgusting..

7. [+149][-12] Not take a shower for almost one week..

8. [+125][-4] When my ass feels itchy, I usually scratch it with my pants..

9. [+118][-1] I was like, 'How disgusting are they going to be?' and clicked the post only to find out how f*cking disgusting these girls are..

10. [+110][-1] Smell every odor that comes out from my body..ㅋㅋㅋ It makes me think like, 'Ah, such smell can come out from my body' but I don't have the guts to smell other people's odor..

11. [+83][-31] I smell my sanitary pads before I change them..

12. [+83][-15] When I have the feeling I'm gonna fart, I put my hand near to my butt and fart. Then I smell my fart through my hand..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+74][-1] I guess I'm quite clean..

14. [+68][-140] Eat my booger, bite my toe nails..

15. [+51][-96] I wanted to know how it feels to touch my poop so I took some plastic gloves and touched it.. It somehow felt like a very moist brownie..


Thus Articles Let's share the most disgusting thing that you have ever done in your life

Sekianlah artikel Let's share the most disgusting thing that you have ever done in your life This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Let's share the most disgusting thing that you have ever done in your life With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/lets-share-most-disgusting-thing-that.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: