ITZY's outfits today

ITZY's outfits today - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title ITZY's outfits today, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : ITZY's outfits today
link : ITZY's outfits today

Read more


ITZY's outfits today




EcoPO


-So freaking gorgeous..

-Those remind me of Twice's debut..

-Let's be honest, I don't think those outfits look pretty..

-It's pretty, but at the same time, it's not..ㅠㅠ The girls are beautiful, though..

-I think this would look cool since their performance is really powerful.. ITZY looks really cool in pants, I hope their stylists will give them more pants to perform in..

-I think it looks okay, except for Chaeryeong's pants..

-Yuna looks like a Marvel's Hero..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at Yuna's body proportion..

-They're really tall.. I think they would suit sports wears CF really well..

-Ryujin is so pretty..

-I think it would look cool once they're on stage..

-I bet Chaeryeong herself didn't want to wear those pants..ㅠㅠ

-Chaeryeong's pants, though.. Are those lettuces or what?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think they look cool, since they're going with a sporty look for this promotions..

-But those outfits suit the vibes of ITZY's song really well..

-I like their outfits, except for Ryujin's outer..

-They look like 3 Momos, 1 Tzuyu, and 1 Nayeon..


Thus Articles ITZY's outfits today

Sekianlah artikel ITZY's outfits today This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles ITZY's outfits today With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/itzys-outfits-today.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: