If you could choose, whose aura that you want to live with?

If you could choose, whose aura that you want to live with? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title If you could choose, whose aura that you want to live with?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : If you could choose, whose aura that you want to live with?
link : If you could choose, whose aura that you want to live with?

Read more


If you could choose, whose aura that you want to live with?

1. Jung Chaeyeon

She has a very light skin-tone and out-going personality.
Her facial features may not be that distinct, but they create a great harmonization.
She has a chic and cold beautiful girl vibes and also the charm that's able to draw people in.

2. Nayeon

She has a very large pair of eyes and resembles a bunny.
She looks very sweet and adorable, which suits idols' fancy styling really well.
She looks as fresh as fruits when she smiles.

[+153][-79]

1. [+77][-5] Jung Chaeyeon..

2. [+53][-9] The thing about Nayeon that I'm the most jealous of is her beautiful smile.. She looks so f*cking beautiful when she smiles..

3. [+40][-9] When I first saw the thumbnail I was like, 'I don't care who's the other option it's going to be Jung Chaeyeon for me;;' And then I saw Nayeon.. Both of them are my favorite when it comes to visual..

4. [+23][-1] I had a really hard time choosing one, but I made my mind.. It's Jung Chaeyeonㅠ

5. [+21][-0] Both of them are beautiful, but I would love to have Jung Chaeyeon's aura..

6. [+16][-0] She's so freaking gorgeous..

7. [+16][-8] Nayeon.. She has the best face shape ever..

8. [+14][-1] Nayeon.. She has the likable type of face, and I think she's the original 'as fresh as fruits' idol.. I mean, you can already feel happy just by looking at her smile. It puts you in a better mood.

9. [+10][-1] Nayeon for me.. Anyway, both of them have a really different aura..ㄷㄷ

10. [+10][-0] Not a fan of both of them but I'm gonna say it's Jung Chaeyeon. She looks very pure..



Thus Articles If you could choose, whose aura that you want to live with?

Sekianlah artikel If you could choose, whose aura that you want to live with? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles If you could choose, whose aura that you want to live with? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/if-you-could-choose-whose-aura-that-you.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: