Honestly.. Rather than my boyfriend

Honestly.. Rather than my boyfriend - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Honestly.. Rather than my boyfriend, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Honestly.. Rather than my boyfriend
link : Honestly.. Rather than my boyfriend

Read more


Honestly.. Rather than my boyfriend

I like my boys better..
I love you, BTSㅠㅠ



-Me too..

-Isn't that a given..??? I don't need a boyfriend~~

-I don't have a boyfriend, though..

-I don't have a boyfr... Nope, I don't need one!! I love BTS<3

-I don't have any boyfriend and I don't even have any thoughts to be in relationship because I have BTS..
   -I think BTS treats me better than my boyfriend does..

-I can live without a boyfriend, but I can't live without Oppas..

-I agree.. That's why I feel really sorry for my boyfriend..(?)ㅠㅠ

-Me too. I like BTS more than I like my girlfriend..

-I agree, even though I don't have any boyfriend! 

-I'm a shining Solo who likes BTS..

-That's exactly why I broke up with my boyfriend..

-I don't even need a boyfriend..ㅋㅋ I want to stay focused on my fangirl life..

-Me too.. Especially when I fight with my boyfriend and end up crying, I usually watch BTS' videos to help me feel better..ㅠㅠ I love BTS..

-BTS is still the best whether if I have a boyfriend or not!!!

-I have never been in relationship in my entire life. People around me say that I would get a boyfriend if I leave BTS, that means I would never have a boyfriend for the rest of my lifeㅠㅠㅠ

-This is why I don't bother to get myself a boyfriend..


Thus Articles Honestly.. Rather than my boyfriend

Sekianlah artikel Honestly.. Rather than my boyfriend This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Honestly.. Rather than my boyfriend With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/honestly-rather-than-my-boyfriend.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: