Gif of Big Hit's new boy group TXT, Who Am I?

Gif of Big Hit's new boy group TXT, Who Am I? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Gif of Big Hit's new boy group TXT, Who Am I?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Gif of Big Hit's new boy group TXT, Who Am I?
link : Gif of Big Hit's new boy group TXT, Who Am I?

Read more


Gif of Big Hit's new boy group TXT, Who Am I?





-Why do their skins look really yellow in that gif..

-Can someone tell me the name of the guy starting from the left..?

-The guy in the left somehow looks like the visual that you can find in NCT..

-They're going to debut with 5 members..?

-The lighting looks really weird..ㅠㅠ

-.....What just happened?

-They're just like BTS, but without V and Jin..

-Why do their faces look really yellow in that gif..ㅠㅠ It must be the lighting..

-Why do they all look sick..? Is it because of the lighting..?

-Hmm.. Let's wait until their debut before judging them. So when are they going to debut..?

-Big Hit should've done better with the lighting..

-Why do they look kinda different from the teasers..

-The first guy looks really handsome..

-Yeonjoon-ah..?

-The gif looks weird but they all actually look okay in the video..

-I think it's either the weird lighting or the make up that doesn't suit their skin tone..


Thus Articles Gif of Big Hit's new boy group TXT, Who Am I?

Sekianlah artikel Gif of Big Hit's new boy group TXT, Who Am I? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Gif of Big Hit's new boy group TXT, Who Am I? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/02/gif-of-big-hits-new-boy-group-txt-who.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: