Who is the actor/actress that portrays the role of a disabled person the best in Korean movies?

Who is the actor/actress that portrays the role of a disabled person the best in Korean movies? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Who is the actor/actress that portrays the role of a disabled person the best in Korean movies?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Who is the actor/actress that portrays the role of a disabled person the best in Korean movies?
link : Who is the actor/actress that portrays the role of a disabled person the best in Korean movies?

Read more


Who is the actor/actress that portrays the role of a disabled person the best in Korean movies?

Oasis ㅡ Moon Sori

Miracle in Cell No. 7 ㅡ Ryu Seung Ryong
한국 영화중 장애인 연기를 가장 완벽히 소화한 배우는? | 인스티즈

Marathon ㅡ Jo Seungwoo
한국 영화중 장애인 연기를 가장 완벽히 소화한 배우는? | 인스티즈

Barefoot Kibong ㅡ Shin Hyunjoon
한국 영화중 장애인 연기를 가장 완벽히 소화한 배우는? | 인스티즈


-Shin Hyunjoon in my personal opinion!

-Moon Sori's acting was really great in that movie..

-Jo Seungwoo.. I fell in love with him after watching Marathon and Tazza..

-Moon Sori is the legend..

-Jo Sungwoo! Marathon is the best movie I have watched in my entire life.. I still clearly remember the whole plot of the movie..

-For me, it's Park Jungmin..

-I can't choose.. All of them are great actors and actresses..ㅠㅠ

-Jo Seungwoo with no doubt.. His role in that movie left a really deep impression in me..

-I can't choose..

-All of them are really great, but Park Jungmin's role in Keys to the Heart is the best in my personal opinion..

-All of them did well with their roles, but Jo Seungwoo left the deepest impression in me..

-I can only agree with Moon Sori and Jo Seungwoo..

-Oasis.. One of the best movies I have ever watched..


Thus Articles Who is the actor/actress that portrays the role of a disabled person the best in Korean movies?

Sekianlah artikel Who is the actor/actress that portrays the role of a disabled person the best in Korean movies? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Who is the actor/actress that portrays the role of a disabled person the best in Korean movies? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/who-is-actoractress-that-portrays-role.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: