What Exo's songs were released when you were in 12th grade/senior year?

What Exo's songs were released when you were in 12th grade/senior year? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title What Exo's songs were released when you were in 12th grade/senior year?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : What Exo's songs were released when you were in 12th grade/senior year?
link : What Exo's songs were released when you were in 12th grade/senior year?

Read more


What Exo's songs were released when you were in 12th grade/senior year?

For me, it was Kokobop and Power


-Wolf, Growl..ㅠㅠ That's probably why I messed up my SAT..ㅠㅠ (NB: Koreans tend to relate addictive songs as the reason why they mess up their SAT)

-Tempo, Love Shot..

-Monster, Lucky One..

-Exo still hasn't debuted yet when I was in 12th grade..

-It was Mama..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it was.. Monster..?

-There was no Exo when I was in 12th grade.. I'm 27 years old..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Overdose..

-I'm so old.. I was 23 when Mama came out..

-Call Me Baby..

-I'm not in 12th grade yet..

-Monster and Lotto..

-Love Me Right, Sing For You~~

-I'll come back here next year^0^

-Tempo..


Thus Articles What Exo's songs were released when you were in 12th grade/senior year?

Sekianlah artikel What Exo's songs were released when you were in 12th grade/senior year? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles What Exo's songs were released when you were in 12th grade/senior year? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/what-exos-songs-were-released-when-you.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: