The lead/main vocals who looks like the rapper of their groups

The lead/main vocals who looks like the rapper of their groups - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The lead/main vocals who looks like the rapper of their groups, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The lead/main vocals who looks like the rapper of their groups
link : The lead/main vocals who looks like the rapper of their groups

Read more


The lead/main vocals who looks like the rapper of their groups

Monsta X's lead vocal, Shownu



Nu'est's main vocal, Baekho



Got7's main vocal, JB




-I agree..ㅋㅋㅋ When I first saw them, I thought they were the rapper in their groups..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously thought Baekho was the rapper and Kim Jonghyun was the main vocal in Nu'est..ㅋㅋㅋ

-As a muggle, Shownu shocks me the most.. He totally looks like a rapper, don't you agree..?

-For me, it's V from BTS..

-Shownu looks like the type of person who has a mixtape, who used to be active in an underground crew, etcㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've seen a lot of posts like this about Kang Dongho and Shownu, so they don't really shock me again now.. But it's my first time hearing about JB, I had no idea he was the main vocal in his group..ㅋㅋ

-I know right.. And I still can't believe that Kim Jonghyun is the rapper..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You're saying that Shownu is the lead vocal of Monsta X..??

-JB looks like he comes from New Jersey, but he's actually from Ilsan..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The three of them have similar vibes..

-Hul.. I feel like a victim of a fraud..

-I seriously thought Shownu was a rapper who used to live overseas..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought Youngjae was the main vocal of Got7..?


Thus Articles The lead/main vocals who looks like the rapper of their groups

Sekianlah artikel The lead/main vocals who looks like the rapper of their groups This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The lead/main vocals who looks like the rapper of their groups With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-leadmain-vocals-who-looks-like.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: