The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English

The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English
link : The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English

Read more


The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English

(NB: Please note that the example were written in Korean)

Trash
ex: I'm a big fan of XXX 
= I'm XXX's trash

Bias
ex: My favorite idol is XXX
 = XXX is my bias

Ult Bias (ultimate bias)
This happens when someone has a lot of biases. It is used to mention their favorite bias out of the other biases.
ex: My favorite idol among all of my favorites is XXX 
= My ult bias is XXX

Ult group (ultimate group)
ex: My favorite group is XXX 
= My ult group is XXX

Bias wrecker
This is used to mention the idol that you like even though they're not your biases.
ex: XXX is not my bias, but I really like him
=XXX is such a bias wrecker

Extra
This is used when an idol is acting like a beagle, or showing their 4D sides.
ex: XXX is such a beagle
= XXX is being so extra

Slay
Means 'really cool'
ex: XXX did really cool on stage
=XXX Slays the stage
ex: XXX is so pretty, I'm dyingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
=XXX slays me

Thread, appreciation thread
A compilation of pics or gifs of an idol
ex: Compilations of XXX's smiling pictures
= XXX's smile appreciation thread
ex: Compilations of my favorite pictures
=Favorite pics thread

And the expressions that is often used when an idol is being too sexy or beautiful

ex: Crazy.. ㄴ아ㅓ룬어룸 (in Hangul)
= OMG ldknflasknflsndlkan
You just need to smash your keyboard

ex: XXX is so sexy, cool, beautiful
= XXX IS RUDE
=XXX THIS IS ILLEGAL

ex: XXX is so cute and sexy at the same time
= XXX is so cute and rude at the same time


-I had no idea the words 'Rude' and 'Illegal' are used in this situation..

-Can someone tell me when is the word 'mood' usually used?

-I noticed that I-fans often use OT5, OT9, etc.. And the OT stands for Only Trust^^

-What does 'stan' mean..?

-Oh.. I only understand 'bias' at first.. Thanks for the information^^

-Whoa.. These are the expressions that I'm really curious about..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I noticed I-fans also often use words like 'soft'.. What does that mean?

-These are the expressions that I often see in Youtube..ㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for the information..

-oppa eng plz:(

-'Fangirl'..? It's my first time hearing that word..ㅋㅋㅋ


Thus Articles The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English

Sekianlah artikel The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-fangirls-slangs-and-expressions-in.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: