Share the most embarrassing thing you have experienced!

Share the most embarrassing thing you have experienced! - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Share the most embarrassing thing you have experienced!, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Share the most embarrassing thing you have experienced!
link : Share the most embarrassing thing you have experienced!

Read more


Share the most embarrassing thing you have experienced!

I've posted this before, but it got buried so I'm reposting it.

My male-tutor once saw me in nothing but my underwear.
I seriously wanted to die^^


[+388][-4]

1. [+712][-6] Once I was eating an egg bun in a food stall, and the middle-aged woman who ran the food stall asked, 'Princess, don't you feel cold?~' and I replied, 'Ah..ㅎㅎMy clothes are warm, it's okay'.. And turns out she was talking to a kid next to me..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  It was really embarrassing...

2. [+593][-4] I first learned the word 'sex' when I was in 4th grade of elementary school.. One day, my uncle and aunt visited my house with their new-born baby. I remember seeing comments like 'What happened in the bed that night!!' in the comment sections of web toons, so I asked my uncle the same thing.. F*ck.. I seriously can't forget the look that my uncle had when I asked that..

3. [+531][-7] The comments here are so freaking relatable..

4. [+427][-9] Nothing is as embarrassing as yelling the wrong answer with a really loud voice..

5. [+424][-3] Nothing is as embarrassing as having your stomach growling in a really quiet place.. When you're hungry, the gas twirls in your empty stomach and creates a noise. But when you're full, the gas exits your stomach and creates another noise.. 

6. [+337][-2] 4 years ago, there were a lot of fake numbers surfacing on the Internet saying that those were the numbers of Running Man's casts. I would save them on my phone as Jihyo Unnie<3 Jaesuk Oppa<3 and pretend to take the call in the middle of talking with my friends.. I would like, 'Yes, Jihyo unnie??' and go.. F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+305][-3] These comments make me realize that nothing is as evil as a fart.. F*ck..

8. [+291][-2] When I was 10, my mom bought me a tank top and I literally wore it everyday..ㅋㅋㅋ Which made the string loose and the top would hang really low until you could basically see everything there was to see.. f*ck. And I thought I looked sexy..? back then, so I intentionally wore it to show it off.. F*ck that was so embarrassing..

9. [+284][-5] F*ck, I farted in front of my crush..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But what's amazing about this bastard is that he said it was him..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There were only two of us at that time..

10. [+270][-7] Now that I think about it, I've experienced too many of embarrassing thing that I might die from biting my tongue too hard..



Thus Articles Share the most embarrassing thing you have experienced!

Sekianlah artikel Share the most embarrassing thing you have experienced! This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Share the most embarrassing thing you have experienced! With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/share-most-embarrassing-thing-you-have.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: