Jungkook helps to pick up his fan's phone that fell at BTS concert in Singapore

Jungkook helps to pick up his fan's phone that fell at BTS concert in Singapore - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Jungkook helps to pick up his fan's phone that fell at BTS concert in Singapore, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Jungkook helps to pick up his fan's phone that fell at BTS concert in Singapore
link : Jungkook helps to pick up his fan's phone that fell at BTS concert in Singapore

Read more


Jungkook helps to pick up his fan's phone that fell at BTS concert in Singapore








(go to original post for more pics)

-Hul.. The owner of that phone is really lucky..ㅠㅠ

-'Oh!! Oh My God!!! Oh My God!!!!' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so heart-fluttering..ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so jealous of that fan!! And I think Jungkook is getting more handsome as the time passes by..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That's so sweet of him..ㅠㅠ  My heart skips a beat because of him..

-I bet the fans in the first row would pretend to drop their phones after seeing this video..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The owner of the phone went speechless for a few second, and she suddenly started screaming 'Oh My God!!!!' and that's really cute..ㅠㅠ

-Why is he so precious and sweet..ㅠㅠ I bet the owner of that phone is going to keep that phone for the rest of her life..ㅠㅠ

-What does 'OP' mean..? I think that tweet was referring to the fan, though..

-If I were that fan, I wouldn't be able to sleep for at least a month because of Jungkook..

-Oh my goodness.. Just imagine how happy that fan must have felt..ㅠㅠ

-Seems like that fan saved her country in her previous life..bb

-He ran over to pick up the phone..ㅠㅠ That fan is really lucky...

-I'm so jealous of that phone.. It has the traces of Jungkook's hand..ㅠㅠㅠ


Thus Articles Jungkook helps to pick up his fan's phone that fell at BTS concert in Singapore

Sekianlah artikel Jungkook helps to pick up his fan's phone that fell at BTS concert in Singapore This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Jungkook helps to pick up his fan's phone that fell at BTS concert in Singapore With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/jungkook-helps-to-pick-up-his-fans.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: