I've been a fan of Astro since their debut, and in this entire time..

I've been a fan of Astro since their debut, and in this entire time.. - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title I've been a fan of Astro since their debut, and in this entire time.., we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : I've been a fan of Astro since their debut, and in this entire time..
link : I've been a fan of Astro since their debut, and in this entire time..

Read more


I've been a fan of Astro since their debut, and in this entire time..

I have never cried as much as I did today..
My wish is for Astro to be in the music chart, it doesn't matter to me even if they rank in #99..
But now, they're currently ranking at #55.. I'm tearing up. I can't help but think of all the hard times that Eunwoo has gone through..ㅠㅠ  I also think about how Sanha sat alone in the playground, worrying about Astro..ㅠㅠㅠ
Anyway, I'm crying..ㅠㅠ


[+133][-5]

1. [+46][-2] Hang in there.. Astro will slowly but surely make their way up there, their fandom will become stronger.. They're going to rise higher..

2. [+11][-0] BTOB got their first win on their 4th year!! I heard that Astro is going to turn 4 years old too this year. I really hope everything will turn out well for themㅎㅎ  Their latest song sounds really nice..

3. [+6][-0] I'm an Aroha too and I'm tearing up just by reading this post.. We will work harder to make Astro win first on music shows..ㅠㅠ!! Fighting!

4. [+6][-1] I'm so freaking happy right now..ㅠㅠ  I joined the fandom a little bit late, but I am very happy and emotional for them.. I can't even sleep. Astro, you did a great job!ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+5][-0] It may take them some time to rise, but I'm sure the best is yet to come.. I hope the fandom and the artists to create a stronger bond as the time passes by. Congratulations!!


Thus Articles I've been a fan of Astro since their debut, and in this entire time..

Sekianlah artikel I've been a fan of Astro since their debut, and in this entire time.. This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles I've been a fan of Astro since their debut, and in this entire time.. With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/ive-been-fan-of-astro-since-their-debut.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: