Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing?

Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing?
link : Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing?

Read more


Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing?

(NB: I changed the title a little bit since it didn't make sense if I translate it to English)

I have a really wide and round face, my jaw is shaped like a square too..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm really jealous of people who has a beautiful face shape..ㅠㅠ
Going under the knife to fix face shape is too dangerous.. I can't change the size of my head..ㅠㅠ

Make up can't cover this..
People with face shape like mine would never look good in selfies, unless if they have large facial features..ㅋㅋㅋ


[+371][-17]

1. [+211][-3] Face shape and nose..ㅠㅠㅠ These two are the most crucial aspect and mine look like a mess..

2. [+144][-38] You can cover your face shape with your hair, but there's nothing you can do to cover your nose..

3. [+136][-6] The worst ones: 1. Face shape, 2. Protruded lips, 3. Protruded cheekbones because of bad face shape..

4. [+76][-1] Face shape is really crucial, but the size of head is also very important.. There's nothing you can do to fix it..

5. [+70][-1] No, the most crucial thing would be skin.. I would be really depressed for the whole day if a zit suddenly appears on my face..

6. [+63][-1] It's nose.. If you have a beautiful nose, your eyes will automatically look beautiful too.. But if you have beautiful nose and a pig-nose, you may look pretty in your selfies but not in real life.. And that's me..

7. [+31][-0] F*ck, if only I had a beautiful face shape.. I wouldn't ask for more..ㅠㅠㅠ  Should I try losing a lot of weight..?

8. [+30][-0] Having a beautiful face is a blessing..


Thus Articles Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing?

Sekianlah artikel Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/isnt-face-shape-is-most-crucial-thing.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: