Most of women can relate to Go Junhee's ideal type

Most of women can relate to Go Junhee's ideal type - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Most of women can relate to Go Junhee's ideal type, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Most of women can relate to Go Junhee's ideal type
link : Most of women can relate to Go Junhee's ideal type

Read more


Most of women can relate to Go Junhee's ideal type

'A person with large build!'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'(I'm talking about the) side profile!'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'What's the good of having a large side profile?'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'Asians usually don't have large side profile'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'My ideal type is someone with large build!'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'It's like.. I'm going crazy'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'It's really hard to find someone like that, you know?'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'You need to be born with that build'
(The type of body that's hard to find among Asian men)

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'People usually see from the width of their shoulders'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'Junhee is being so detailed right now. I wonder if she knows something'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'Men with large build are usually strong'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
'The side profile is the source of the strength!'

많은 여자들이 공감한다는 고준희 이상형.jpg | 인스티즈
Junhee laughs


-I think I know what she's trying to point out here..

-I don't understand..
 -Maybe you can understand after seeing this picture!

-I know right..ㅠㅠ

-I agree..ㅠㅠ What's the point of having a wide shoulder if the body is thin..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Is she talking about the type of body like Captain America's..?

-I know right!! The thickness!!

-I can relate so freaking much..ㅠㅠ My ideal type is someone with large and sturdy build..ㅠㅠ

-Me too..ㅠㅠ Those type of men are the sexiest men ever..

-Oh, right.. But I honestly prefer thin men with wide shoulders..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I immediately think of Julien Kang..

-Ah, someone like Thor..?

-I agree.. I like men with large build, even if it's not made from muscle.. Men like that usually look good in any kind of clothes..

-Why did Kang Daniel pop up into my mind?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Thus Articles Most of women can relate to Go Junhee's ideal type

Sekianlah artikel Most of women can relate to Go Junhee's ideal type This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Most of women can relate to Go Junhee's ideal type With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2018/05/most-of-women-can-relate-to-go-junhees.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: