The video that finally hit 1,000,000 views on Naver Cast

The video that finally hit 1,000,000 views on Naver Cast - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The video that finally hit 1,000,000 views on Naver Cast, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The video that finally hit 1,000,000 views on Naver Cast
link : The video that finally hit 1,000,000 views on Naver Cast

Read more


The video that finally hit 1,000,000 views on Naver Cast

is VIXX's performance of Shangri-La on Gayo Daejejeon.

The views keep on increasing and now, it finally hits 1,000,000 views!
It's not even Youtube, but Naver Cast..


-As expected from my stars..

-VIXX is very amazing and cool!

-Oh My God.. This is amazing!!ㅠㅠ

-VIXX is the best!! God-VIXX, God-ShangriLa!!

-I can't stop watching that performanceㅜㅜ They look really cool!

-I'm literally tearing up right now..ㅠㅠㅠ

-No wonder why, they totally deserve it..

-I'm so proud of VIXX..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I watched it on Naver Cast, too!! I got curious since people can't stop talking about how cool the performance is!

-VIXX is the best<3

-VIXX-ya..ㅠㅠ Thank you so much..ㅠㅠ

-My boys are absolutely the best..ㅠㅠ

-I'm so happy to see VIXX finally getting all the recognition they deserve..ㅠㅠ

-Leo seriously looks so handsome..

-My stars, let's shine even brighter than we have ever been before!

-You guys don't know how emotional I am right now..

-Whoa.. That performance has the magic to draw people in..


Thus Articles The video that finally hit 1,000,000 views on Naver Cast

Sekianlah artikel The video that finally hit 1,000,000 views on Naver Cast This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The video that finally hit 1,000,000 views on Naver Cast With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-video-that-finally-hit-1000000.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: