The idol that earns the nickname 'Performance Genius'

The idol that earns the nickname 'Performance Genius' - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The idol that earns the nickname 'Performance Genius', we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The idol that earns the nickname 'Performance Genius'
link : The idol that earns the nickname 'Performance Genius'

Read more


The idol that earns the nickname 'Performance Genius'

VIXX has been getting the spotlight ever since their performance of Shangri-La on Gayo Daejejeon.

무대천재라고 불리기 시작한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
무대천재라고 불리기 시작한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
무대천재라고 불리기 시작한 아이돌 | 인스티즈

VIXX's N becomes a hot topic for his ability to own the stage.
Through some articles, it was revealed that N personally composed the whole performance. 

무대천재라고 불리기 시작한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
(I also translated this post from Instiz, check it out here)

This tweet got over than 10K retweets.

+) Music Core's staffs got the idea of Shangri-La performance (the one they did on Gayo Daejejeon) from watching N's solo stage on VIXX's concert. They requested it and N accepted the request, he personally prepared for the whole performance even until the props.

무대천재라고 불리기 시작한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
무대천재라고 불리기 시작한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
무대천재라고 불리기 시작한 아이돌 | 인스티즈
무대천재라고 불리기 시작한 아이돌 | 인스티즈

+The solo stage that N prepared and starred himself, 'Fate'


-I'm so proud of our Hakyeon..ㅠㅠ

-Hakyeon is the best..ㅠㅠ

-You did a great job!!ㅠㅠ

-Hakyeon is the master of performances!!

-I'm so proud of VIXX and N.. They don't get called 'The Master of Performances' for nothing..

-Hakyeon-ah, you're literally the best..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I love you, Hakyeon-ah..ㅠㅠ

-I'm so proud of my love..ㅠㅠ Cha Hakyeon is the best..ㅠㅠ

-Couldn't agree more.. I'm rooting for them!

-The master of performance, N!! He pays attention even to the smallest details.. 

-Chayonie, you're so amazing..

-Our Yonie.. Is there anything that he can't do?? He's amazing!!

-He's so cool..ㅠㅠ I've always had interest on VIXX's songs and performances.. And as expected, they never disappoint me with their stages!

-VIXX is the best.. They're electrifying my heart!

-Our leader is the bestㅠㅠ Thank you so much, N..

-I know.. Please put a lot of interest on VIXX.. They're the definition of gem..

-I'm not a fan of VIXX but I have to admit that I felt like.. I was drawn in.. as I watched their performance on Gayo Daejejeon..

-That performance was so gorgeous..


Thus Articles The idol that earns the nickname 'Performance Genius'

Sekianlah artikel The idol that earns the nickname 'Performance Genius' This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The idol that earns the nickname 'Performance Genius' With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-idol-that-earns-nickname.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: